Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ONE...TWO...THREE!!!

This post is specially dedicated to Javern Cheah and Leonard Ho... two of my good friends who know exactly what I mean when I say 1,2,3.



Since that day, everytime I hear the phrase123 or see the numbers I get those terrible memories of 'yestertime' and what you both did to me!!! Because of you I can no longer do add math, physics or anything to do with numbers!



You guys better treat me well or I'll let out this dark secret of yours! Muahahahahaha (evil laughter)



So starting from tomorrow wake up call should be at 9am sharp, breakfast is to be served in bed (with both of you in pink lacy and flowery aprons), you both should wait on me all day and at night Javern has to read me a bedtime story while Leonard has to act every single word out! And please no lullabies... I don't want to get nightmares!



So I guess I'll see you tomorrow at nine dudes! Good night!

3 comments:

wILz said...

Joshua, I dont think you will fancy seeing both of them wearing pink lacy and flowery aprons. Eiks.

Btw, you already had a lot of fun making Leonard wore that tights and white singlet during your OLAMEpics. Haha.

Rachel Ooi said...

JOSHUA!!!!
Why are you sooo mean to Leonard???
*walks off angrily*

Unknown said...

HEY!they were mean to me to!i had to be some muscle woman!!!!embarassing man.And...so jealous...I mean..i don't even get a single comment on my page!n look...u got like...2 in a single day..n u just go started.so unfair.nobody wants to write anything for me!