Monday, August 25, 2008

of PREFECTS, EDITORIAL BOARD members and THE "god"

I was just thinking about my class this morning and it dawned upon me that I am in one of the most wonderful classes a boy could ever ask for!


We the 4 BUDIMANs are the first class in PFS(give whatever acronyms u want la i don't care)and undisputedabally the noisiest!


As usual we make trainee teachers weep and naggy old teachers lament but all in all we love our teachers a lot.


Now, i would like to describe the condition of my class...ahem...


On a typical schoolday our class is always half-full! (We have 33 students... you do the math.) "Why is it half full ?"you may ask well thats because ...

1.We have about like 5 prefects who always seem to have discipline cases to settle or reports to write in the prefects room so they are nowhere to be seen... umm one question...why is our school's discipline still down in the dumps if we have such "hardworking" prefects?(oh boy im gonna get beaten up in school on thursday)

2. We also have about 5 editorial board members who are always busy taking pictures, editing pages, writing posts ect. ect. all in an air conditioned room with aprox.3 MACS. Hats off to their diligence, but another question... how come our school magazine's like YUCK! Can i have one decent school mag before i graduate! please!

3. And then we have the red cresant society. We have the HSL in our class who is like 'god' to his RC members and many more who are like his devout disciples who are always worshipping him in the "bilik sembahyang"(the red cresant room called the sick bay) i wonder how they do it... it must be the fragrance of the iodine medicine that gives them inspiration...


So there you have it... 3 solid reasons as to why our class is always empty.


Well i guess tomorrow when i go to school i'll be confronted by all the prefects who i'm sure will catch me for my long hair, write my name on their note books and poke me with their little cute pocket pens then take me to the discipline teacher who will shave me bald and give me a lil bonus by shaving my skin, nose and ears off and leave me be till i almost bleed to death. Then when i seek help frm the Red Cresant they would probably force me to worship their HSL and when i say no, they'd put some kind of acid on my shaven wounds and mummify me so tightly with their bandages so that i can hardly breathe. Then the editorial bord members will storm the room and take pictures of my poor, helpless, feeble, bruised, shaven and shone body and post it all over the school magazine while they burry me alive in the dirty school pond!


Well i'm not that stupid dudes! FYI im not going to school on wednesday... that way you wouldnt be able to get me!!! Nannynanny poo poo!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!i found yr blog!!!!!!!!n yes..i guess PFS is that bad.

Rachel Ooi said...

check it out! joshua here has a blog.. And he didn't tell me bout his herald! How Dissapointing! *sighs*

wILz said...

Ya, ROHY, he didn't tell me either...until today.... how dissapointing hor... we should propose to have him kicked out from GIRLPOWER. haha

Rachel Ooi said...

haha, yea la... so dissapointing! sheesh, joshua...
anyways... both u and joshua are in girl power one meh?? lol. i thought it was only like Javern, the bug, and Jonathan Choong. hehe. *as far as i can remember* :)

Unknown said...

ya.. sembahyang Tuhan Kenneth!!! guess wat happened in school today.. only around 13 students turned up in class! as usual prefects dont turn up and the 'god' wasnt in class too.. until DC's period.. 1 more thing.. i dun think benedict's that evil.. as in taking pictures of your poor, helpless, feeble, bruised, shaven and shone body and posting it all over the school magazine..
well... nice blog.. Happy blogging! muahaha..

wILz said...

I was never in GIRLPOWER. But Joshua was really dying to be part of it. The last I heard, he got in. Sigh.