Wednesday, November 26, 2008

why i SHOULD have a girlfriend...in your face RY!

If u guys are avid blog readers i bet u've read rachel yeoh's, garren's and kah heng's blog on why they should NOT have a girlfriend. Well here are my reasons as to why i should have one... and btw this is my first real post since like very long...
my reasons...
1. I'm a BOY!!! So it's perfectly logical to get a GIRLfriend.
2.Having a gf will help me in my studies... firstly if i get a smart gf then i will be challenged to do better than her in my studies and be smarter than her. If i'm gonna be the head of the family i gotta know wat my wife is talkin about rite...but if i get a gf that is dimwitted then i have to give her tuition classes this will help me recap all i've studied.
3.If i get a gf now i'll learn more about the other side of my species. That way i'll be more equipped to handle girls and their problems when i grow up. And if i ever have to compete with other boys for my future wife's hand in marrige i'll win as i have more experience in treating girls than the rest. LIke come on!!! If you're employing, will u go for an employee who is experienced or a noob???
4.With a girlfriend i'll be able to learn how to spend my money wisely... for example, if i want to take my gf out for dinner i'd have to save money... then i'll have to spend with thrift as i'll have to take her out for dinner every night. I will learn how to not always go for expensive dinners too. well if my gf has a problem with cheap dinners then i'll just dump her... humph gold diggers.
5.Lets say i like this girl... if i dont act now, someone else might get her!!! Then i'll loose my chance maybe forever! And with all the talk about God has prepared my future bride so i just have to wait for the right time... why rush i'll get her anyway? Well if she's the one for me what's wrong with getting her now... i'll be with her eventually!?!?!

Okok before you all think this is a girl friend add or somethin i'm going to prove my point...
ALL i'm trying to say is that if we want to do something that is NOT RIGHT we can come up with all kinds of excuses. The excuses may seem right and rasional at first but at the end of the day we'll surely regret. So, don't make decissions hastily. Think and scrutinise all angles properlly.
I'm still standing strong with my stand!!! NO GIRLFRIEND until after my studies and i'm stable in everyway!
SORRY GIRLS...

1 comment:

Mariel Nonis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.